How Elasto Proxy Certifies Excellence
At Elasto Proxy, we achieve certifications in the pursuit of excellence. Since 1989, Elasto Proxy has demonstrated a rigorous commitment to meeting customer quality requirements and regulatory standards. From our very beginnings, we instituted quality procedures that covered activities from initial inspection to final sign-off.
ISO-Certified Since 2001
ISO-certified since 2001, Elasto Proxy adheres to the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system and is committed to continuous improvement. ISO’s global reputation is unparalleled, and offers a passport of sorts to the global marketplace. As Elasto Proxy expands operations from North America to Asia, current and future customers can be assured of our commitment to quality production and on-time delivery.
Elasto Proxy’s employees and suppliers share this commitment, and add value while applying their application knowledge and technical expertise to the challenges of custom fabrication. As your partner and problem solver, Elasto Proxy has a demonstrated record of excellence.
The Highest Professional and Ethical Standards
Elasto Proxy supports the initiatives of the non-profit Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA), Canada’s leading organization for training and supporting sales professionals. Yet there are no salespeople at our company. Instead, there are solutions providers who are dedicated to meeting the needs of industrial customers.
In addition to our support for the CPSA, Elasto Proxy is a member of:
- The International Sealing Distribution Association (ISD), a non-profit trade association whose members specialize in seals, packing, gaskets, O-rings, and related fluid sealing products.
- The ISD’s Certified Fluid Sealing Professional (CFSP) program, which is designed to recognize industry leaders in service, installation or manufacturing.
Involved in Industry-Specific Trade Groups
Elasto Proxy holds a Canadian Controlled Goods Certificate and participates in industry-specific trade groups such as:
- The Canadian Association of Defense and Security Industries (CADSI), a not-for-profit national business association that represents the Canadian defense and security industries.
- The Specialty Vehicles and Transportation Equipment Manufacturers’ Association (AMETVS), which connects manufacturers of transportation equipment with leading decision makers in industry.
- Groupement des chefs d’entreprise du Québec (Grouping of Business Entrepreneurs in Québec).
- Comité sectoriel de la main-d’oeuvre de l’industrie du caoutchouc du Québec (CSMO) (Sectoral Committee of the Workforce of the Rubber Industry in Québec).